Tuesday 2 February 2010

Juliannas Sketches_No Computers Needed










Recently my work has been largely down to drawing for a scanner. Vectorising things or atleast trying to and generally adapting my love of drawign for the technology that allows us to present it on a screen.....now i know thats not how it should be....the computer should merely aid you in you options etc but i have found it somewhat of a struggle.



One of my oldest friends Julianna is applying to Camberwell to do Illustration and has just put up some stunningly beautiful pencil drawing which have inspied me to step away from vectore and photoshop altogether.....


So starting now I aim to start and finish a drawing in pencil and pen only......


Check out her blog here: http://juliannasketches.blogspot.com/













No comments:

Post a Comment