Monday 5 April 2010

Monday : A gig at MTV and the drawing of drug drealers


So after returning from Melbourne last night I pootled off to my interview this morning at MTV to try and fuse my on going obsessive nature surrounding sound and images and it went swimmingly, like tadpoles it was a joy. Awesome open plan work spaces with kooky hanging objects and a mahoosive spongebob square pants...Next week I start! super! There was a mention of group brainstorming which had me grasping at the bit.....
On return A story landed on my doorstep from SomethinkBlue and my task was to depict a blue and a yellow drugdealer......so here's mr blue........which coincides with any "Monday Blues" people may be having.... oh and with the super blue dress I'm wearing courtesy of Caterpillar Quinn.

PS. Melbourne/Underwater photos coming soon.....

PPS. Bought a lomo/Gotta learn how to use it cos I'm a lamo with my lomo....

PPS..........Dennis Hopper is todays hotness.


No comments:

Post a Comment