Friday 16 April 2010

Friday. Hello.


Friday was gradient day. And with this came a tribute to that huge frickin volcanoe as well as my ongoing and markedly growing obsession with stuffed animals. And that does not refer to animals after greedily eating...the real deal.....Its got to the stage where Im watching instructional videos on youtube. "How to stuff and mount a duck" -taking away the sexual connatations, a most inviting "How" for me at the moment.

MTV is a dream. It's all ideas, laughter and sweet computer skills....I have remained a timid version of myself but also remain inspired to the max. Its ideas central up in the office, young minds and crazy ideas bounce off the walls on an hourly basis and I'm literally the sterotypical "This is a bloody dream" kid ........So....I'm back there next week and long may it last. Big up to Sven and Marina....oh and Jess for her sweet tablet skills.

Thought of the day: Roller Derby beckons, last night rain plus roller skates and a shopping trolley = roller derby practice and water fountain dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment