Saturday 16 January 2010

Bluto vs King Charles

Bluto is big into garage. now personally I don't even really know what that means but I know that its likely that folk lover me is unlikely to find a happy medium with the grungy sounds of the british garage scene.

Whilst leaving my house we'd discussed how listening to music you dislike is worse then eating food you hate. ie I think I'd rather eat coriander all day than listen to bad drum and bass all day........etc

It was on a road trip to Bristol that I was faced with the prospect of popping on a CD that I had made for my sister and off we went. Now on occasion I do personally suffer from music timidness and knowing I had a music mad dj in the back made me hesitant to put on my folk dream playlist.......but born from folk...... came something better.....

TRACK 4 ENDS

TRACK 5 : KING CHARLES / LOVELUST

me and my "galpal" "bezza" "homie" were dancing away in the front pretending to be from a woodstock era of free love and hand movements giggling and chanting melodically as we sailed down the M4. Meanwhile the ominous Bluto was plotting.....

Later that day I recieved an email and a link...... the beauty is in the moment of difference and the conjunction of ideals. Watch this space.


DOWLOAD HERE:
BLUTOS SOUNDCLOUD:
http://soundcloud.com/bluto

I thought I'd do a piece of artwork to sslot into my Itunes "album artwork" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment