Friday 30 October 2009

My Tattoo Convention




I have forgotten the first time I used a soft liquid eyeliner to extend beyond my eye and to stroke animal markings around the right hand side of my face. For some bizarre reason at an age that falls short of my extensive memory this felt like the right thing to do. It became an alteregoistic part of me and despite my parents want to banish this ovebearing tattoo like mark it is something that has stayed with me. I've often thought of hanging outside tattoo studios begging to mop their floors in order to get a look in but after my friend Theo offered to buy me an antique tattoo gun and a dozen frozen turkeys I thought I better start getting some lines on some skin. So here in all its glory was a night devoted to Natasha Khan from Bat for Lashes and of course for the art that is dress up upon a halloween....

No comments:

Post a Comment