Thursday 29 October 2009

My Journey into Music Graphics





So I came to Australia to start my career as designer/illustrator extraordinaire. ambitious? yep i think most definitely crazy....... I began to realise that this task was close to that of writing and publishing a novel with mild dyslexia. So thus far I've drawn my way into having the opportunity to design t shirts for Homebake Festival and Meredith Festival....I started by meeting with Warner music and then went onto meeting Brian Toranto, the genius that is LovePolice (see below)...they do the artwork for the likes of The Strokes, The Vines, Jamie T and many henny more....... The office is a humble creative space of ideas organised chaos and of course musicians, guitars and various items of music merch. So here starts my journey....my journey to achieve all that I can........ I will keep this updated with my progress....

www.lovepolice.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment